Friday, December 08, 2006

Blogger skins!

Well, this post was a long time in the coming and I thought it would just be too much work to type out. So instead, behold, my first video blog. I don't have any sound equipment at the moment, so please forgive the sound quality. Here's a link to the site mentioned in the video.

http://blogskins.com


If you don't have a blog, start one for you or your family! And Blogger is a great service.

Have a great weekend!



PS: I should mention that, though it may look cool, custom blog skins to do NOT have the same functionality as the default themes. Adding links and such has to be done the old-fashioned way, in the code. There may be a way around this, but I am too lazy to figure it out!

3 comments:

Jonathan DeCollbus said...

Garrett, this came out totally cool! Leave it to you to come up with something like this :) It's very helpful. Hopefully (soon:), we'll all be enjoying the wonderful world of "unstale" awe-inspiring blogs. Great job! Keep it up bro!

Anonymous said...

Great music! You have inspired your mother into considering a family blog! This is your strength. Keep it coming! :) Mom

Aaron said...

Nice job man. That is something I don't think I'd do very well. (Referring to v-blogging, not skinning.)