Monday, February 26, 2007

A Look at Italy

I've recently become a bit enamored with Italy. It's land, people, and culture are very unique and yet they ride the cutting edge of technology. I'm learning more about it, but I thought I'd provide you, as well as myself, with a small collection of fantastic Italian pictures (in the form of a slide show).

Check it out.



And for laughs, you just have to see the traffic in this place! You know those lines on the road? The lights and signs? All decoration :)

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Hey, cool Picasa slideshow! Except it's not altogether obvious that it's a slideshow. Might want to make that clearer.


That place is really you, man.

Garrett Valdivia said...

Good point. I made that fact more obvious now.

It looks really fun to drive there :)