Monday, December 04, 2006

WHOA!!!!

Ok, this post is here just to startle you and confirm that I am indeed still living. I have no intention of letting this blog die (unless the owner were to, I suppose). I have just been going through a lot lately!

I'm in the middle of yet another vocational change. I'm very excited about my new business endeavour in spite of the fact that my last one ended on a somewhat sour note. I'll post the address to the new business once the site is completed and provide more information on what we are trying to accomplish then.

I was going to update this blog last week but I made the mistake of eating some HOT salsa that spent much too much time in our fridge last Thursday. My stomach wanted a refund and I relented, spending most of the weekend laying down, contemplating the purpose of expiration dates.

Lots of great things are happening right now in my life and I am very excited for the future and look forward to recording it all right here!

Hope everyone is having a great December!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. I'll be listening.