Saturday, February 24, 2007

New Look, New Purpose

Originally, I had decided to discontinue the "Taking Your Life Online" series and changing the direction of this blog. If you want to see the series completed, please let me know, otherwise I will assume it's not really important to those of you who do read my blog.

So what am I trying to say here? I want this blog to have information that you CAN'T find anywhere else on the web, and for that to happen, it needs to be about me. So the following items will be my new focal points for creating posts:

  • My Music: Thoughts on music and, of course, delivering the original music I have written (as they are recorded). If I feel particularly daring I may post some demos of songs that haven't yet been recorded properly as well!

  • My Tech Recommendations: No more long articles about various products, that's easily found on the net already. Instead, only my recommendations and opinions. I may still write articles, occasionally, if I'm passionate enough about it :)

  • My Life: I'm going to begin to try to include more information about the various events going on in my life to help give you a glimpse into what I'm up to when I'm not blogging.
I also hope to increase things like video posts and pod casts in the future.


To keep things simple, I hope you will consider subscribing to my feed by clicking this link or the feed icon at the top of the right column on my site. If your still not using a feed reader for some reason, then I've provided one more alternative so that you are, officially, without excuse!


Subscribe to Just A Leaf by Email


There! In all its aged cave man glory, you can now receive my blog posts in your email! This link is now permanently on the side bar as well.

Cya around!

No comments: