Sunday, August 19, 2007

Day 19 - Still Kickin'

Well the 30 Day Challenge more than half-way through now. Day 19 and still kickin'!

Frog Kitten

Here's my flash update:

  • I WON the video competition! Alright, so I got second place... sort of like winning. Thanks to everyone who rated my video and Youtube and supported me! I have been awarded a free year's membership to a marketing group with a high membership cost that I have been wanting to be a part of very badly. I feel this is probably the most important thing that has happened to me this year!

  • I'm now Team Captain of Team Youtube! Our originator is not totally excited over how things are going so he promoted me to "lead" the team. He obviously does not know me that well...

  • I developed an official Tool bar for the Challenge! People actually believe I know how to program!

  • I've had Ice-cream every night for a week! I feel horrible!

  • I have 144 new subscribers to Tech-Bites.com! It's the most exciting artificial inflation I've ever experienced!

  • I'm driving Aaron nuts with exclamation points!!!1! Big time!

So there you have it. If you've been wondering what I'm been up to, wonder no more. I'll update again later.

No comments: