Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Cleaning Up My Act

Ok... here's blogger template, take one.

I know it may seem like a step backward to put my blog on a standard template, but I felt that what I was writing needed to be presented clearly. This template seemed to promote readability and was very easy on the eyes so I hope that will make up for the lack of art. Update! Bloggers templates are very flexible. As you can see I have added more graphics and it is easier than I had anticipated!

So I hope you appreciate my new-found cleanliness.

That said, I will continue to prettify this template until I have something I like. But I am happy to have Blogger's widget system intact and with permalinks! So link to me all you want :).

I'm going to start a small series about taking your daily tasks online. It's more useful, important, and convenient than you may think. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Wow. That took some guts.

Is your feed the same? It's not working for me anymore.

Garrett Valdivia said...

Still working for me, this is what I use (yes I'm subscribed to myself)

http://justaleaf.blogspot.com/atom.xml