Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Flirting with Flock

Wow... If there is one browser that continually catches my eye, it's Flock.



This screenshot is a little cluttered because I wanted you to see some of it's functionality. The "my world" homepage is a great idea because it's local (FAST) and interacts with the browser.

A couple things I've noticed since my last outing with Flock (about a year, I think).

  • Beautiful! The theme is among the loveliest I have ever seen.
  • Functional and Easy: No more account configuration! You just log into your accounts and Flock automatically sets everything up (I'm using Flock's blog tool right now, very nice and no setup)
  • Logical: Everything seems to be where I expect it to be.
  • Compatible: I don't barely need any add-ons from Firefox, but those I do, work fine with Flock!
It's like an advanced-yet-easy HUD for the internet. Give it a whirl for yourself! I can't wait for version 1.0.

Oh yeah, one extra thing for Bloggers: Can you say, drag'n drop photos? I just dragged the screen shot above into the exact line I wanted it in.... perfect.

I lied, another thing for Bloggers: Customizable toolbar. It's a lovely thing.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: