Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Audio Blog Vote: Do you want to hear my unrecorded songs?

This is a poll. It means nothing if you don't vote! So please go to my site if you are reading from a reader.

I have a poll on my site, on the right sidebar, asking if you are interested in hearing my unrecorded songs (currently a little over 50) as part of my personal project to "archive" them so I don't forget about them.

Since I currently do not have the facilities to record them properly, I'm going to record them alone, live, and with my trusty $15 desktop microphone. And I won't guarantee that they sound good (I can't even use my vocal harmonizer/pitch correction deck because I don't have an interface!) because raw audio rarely does (listen to the Jesus Record by Rich Mullins if you want to here what a legend sounds like in the same situation)

one man band
photo by giggie larue "one man band"

So vote with a click if you think I should make it public!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the poll closes at the end of the month!

-Garrett

1 comment:

Max Parish said...

Yes! Upload em my friend.

-Max