Monday, September 03, 2007

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

Well, I'm about to head on a 3-day backpacking trip. So the question now, that I know is in your mind, is:

Can Garrett last 3 days without a computer?

... I'll let you know for sure when I get back. :)

I'd tell you where I was going, but I don't rightly know. Something about "Prather" and "Quartright" (I bet I can't even spell those right) and 2 1/2 hours away.

Maybe I'll try to send pictures to my blog while I'm up there.

Anyway, here's another crazy jumping video. Actually, I really like this one, it's considered "free running" which actually seems like a lot of fun.



There's a french rap song in there... so if you speak french... I hope you're not offended :).
-Garrett

2 comments:

The McCracken family said...

Kaylee told me I had to see this. The guy's psycho - or at least he's had too much Starbucks!

She's forwarding it on to two friends who are similarly frantic about scaling walls - tho she's thinking maybe they SHOULDN'T see it!

Looking forward to some backpacking photos.

Lori

Garrett Valdivia said...

Yeah, it's very cool and very dangerous... a common combination on YouTube.

I'd love to be able to do some of that stuff to a lesser degree though. Really makes roller-blades and skateboards look like a waste of time :).