Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Drummer

Wish I knew this guy. Hard to find good people who are decent drummers (or vica-versa).

I think his name is Weston DuPree from the band, "Eisely". Already in a band :(. Oh well...

His brother plays bass... guess I would know him too!

What am I saying?! I wish I knew somebody who played something or at least could sing! Funny thing is, this DuPree family (brothers, sisters, and cousins) all play, sing, and compose marvelously. What a cool set up.

I'm blubbering about, so I guess I'll stop :). More on Eisley later, they seem like a neat bunch. They just finished a fall tour with Mute Math who is... a neat bunch too!

I created a new tag, just for this post... o.O

Image taken from http://www.eisley.com/tourpics/eisleymutemathPICS/Eisley-MuteMath-Tour.html

No comments: