Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Down below

It's about time for me to get some sleep. But before I went, I wanted to record a small report to blog.

In part, because my laptop has never been able to use my little USB directional mic properly... usually corrupting the sound. So before I left, I tried it, seeing as I recently switched the entire system from Windows to Linux.

And it worked great
!

I was quite proud of my good judgment in ridding Windows from my machine. Maybe God sensed that, or something, because now it doesn't work.

---->

Anywho, I've eaten plenty of turkey, ice-cream, eggnog, ham, potatoes, and home-baked cookies. And now I feel terrible. I think I'll eat salad and fish for a week when I get home... :)

Speaking of fish, my Mother and sister discovered some Sushi rolling sheets at a garage sale. I'm not really experienced eating Sushi, let alone making it, but I'll give it a go when I have some time. Seems pretty fun. Now that I can make hamburgers that I am happy with, it's time to move forward!

I better get to sleep though... sorry you could not hear my raspy, over-tired, voice!

news

Blogged with Flock

No comments: