Sunday, November 11, 2007

Marketing Monday

Looks like a really busy week. I've got a truck-load of updates for this blog that I can't wait to unload, but I don't know when I can get to it!

Especially for Monday and Tuesday, my mentor assures me that we're about to get into the best thing since Italian bread sticks for Internet Marketing. I'd tell you what it's about, but they'd probably kill me and, worse, steal my computer!

On top of that, I have another special project I've been working on for over a week now that should be seeing a release at some point this week or early next week. I'll definitely be blogging that once it's available. It will be my first public product.

On another note, my strings have been holding up pretty good! I do have a back up set, just in case, but these d'Addario XPs are lasting a long time. My Mom and Sister are going to be away, for the most part this week, so hopefully I'll be able to carve out a little time to start rolling out all the blog updates.

In the mean time, here's an odd picture of me you may enjoy from our recent goodbye BBQ for the Kennedy's.

2 comments:

The McCracken family said...

So if your strings are holding up, does that mean that someone out there recommended them to you, and they're due to inherit a good chunk of your first million? Wasn't that the deal? (My dad says he's working on his second million -- since the first million didn't work out.)

Lori

Garrett Valdivia said...

You know... strangely enough I cannot find anything witty to say back you. :)

It means my string haven't broken yet, and that's one less excuse for me to put off recording my songs!

Don't worry though, I'll be rich next week (just ask my Mom... I've been assuring her of that every week for the last 6 years), and since no one actually recommended this current brand of strings to me... I suppose I'll just buy a LOT of back ups ;).

-Garrett